Important Information (updated 1/19/22):
- January 3rd through February 17th- The Cashier’s Office will be open by Appointment Only. To make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beginning February 22nd, The Cashier’s Office will be open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 to 5:00. Remote services will be available Fridays from 7:30-4:00.
- Tax Form 1098-T will be available on January 31st. More information can be found here.
The Cashiers/Student Financials Office strives to provide quality service and information by maintaining accurate student financial records and communicating policies and information to students concerning their accounts.??It is the function of the Cashiers/Student Financials Office to accept and process all payments and deposits made to Palomar College. The Cashier’s Office also assists with:
- Fee and Payment Information
- Refunding of Student Payments
- Mailing Financial Aid checks
- Student Activity Cards
- Discounted Transportation Passes- MTS
- Past Due Accounts (COTOP)
- 1098-T Tax Forms
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Checks and Money orders made payable to Palomar College (be certain to annotate the student ID # in the memo section of your check)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Credit Cards
- ACH if paying for services online.
- Payment Plan administered by Nelnet Business Solutions (available at the start of each semester’s registration period).? Visit the Nelnet Payment Plan Info Page? for additional information.
Payment Plan – Spring 2022
Palomar College’s Spring 2022 payment plan will be available November 15th when enrollment begins. Below are the payment plan options available.? Visit http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/palomar/?for more information. If you have a balance for a past term, please email email@example.com for more information on our Past Due Payment Plan.
To sign up for the payment plan, log in to your MyPalomar Account. Select Student Center. Under “My Finances and Financial Assistance,” there is a box titled Account Summary. Directly underneath the box is a link to sign up for the payment plan.
For detailed information on the Palomar College Refund Policy, please click here.
A student must officially drop or withdraw from a class by the published refund deadline.? The following fees are subject to refund: enrollment, health, and non-resident tuition. If the college cancels a class, students will receive a refund automatically.
Parking Permit refunds can be requested by calling Credentials’ Solutions at 847-716-3005. For questions regarding Parking Permit refunds, please contact the Police Department at 760-744-1150 x 3499.
Students who paid for classes prior to receiving a California College Promise Grant (CCPG) will receive a refund after the semester refund deadline. For information related to waiver of enrollment fees, contact the Palomar College Financial Aid Office.
The Cashier’s Office is responsible for the following:
- Student refunds
- Internal Revenue Service Form 1098-T (Student Tuition Payment Statement)
- Financial Aid check disbursements
- Spring 2022 Registration Timetable
- Spring, Summer and Fall 2021 Registration Timetable
- Summer 2021 through Spring 2022 Academic Calendar
- Summer and Fall 2020 Registration Timetable.
- Summer 2020 through Spring 2021 Academic Calendar
- For the deadline dates that apply to your classes, click on the deadline icon next to your class in your MyPalomar class schedule.
Page Updated 1/19/22- CS